Expression of Interest (EoI) for the Roster of Consultants
Date of Publication: 10 May 2019
ADRA works in more than 135 countries around the world and is working in Nepal since 1987 with its Health interventions, Economic Development and Livelihood, Education, and Disaster Risk Management activities. ADRA Nepal hereby invites an Expression of Interest (EoI) from qualified and competent consultancy firms, organizations or teams of individuals for their profile or, curriculum vitae for the roster of consultants with working experience in the following areas;
Disaster Risk Management:
- Expertise in the area of Disaster Risk Reduction: disaster risk reduction governance, urban resilience, community-based disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation, urban planning including knowledge and skill to develop risk sensitive land use planning and GIS expert, disaster mainstreaming, community based early warning system and emergency Preparedness.
- Expertise in the area of Livelihood: high value crop production, livestock production, medicinal and aromatic plants, Innovation extension approaches, climate change adaptation/agriculture resilience, value chain/market system development, farmers organizations/cooperatives, primary processing of Agro -products, Off-farm and non-farm microenterprises, use of mobile technology in agriculture,business and financial literacy, Access to finance, renewable energy technology and technical and vocational education.
- Expertise in the area of Family Planning, Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health(ASRH), Integrated Management of New-born and Childhood Illness, Uterus Prolapse related program and advocacy including Appreciative Inquiry, technical proposal development for FP and RH sectors, research Experts and Field Investigators in the field of public health, consultants for proposal writing, crafting of manual/guideline and policy level documents, Nepali-English translation, Information Technology, specialist doctors and team for RH camp, emergency camp management., media service organizations and experts for designing, publication and broadcasting of radio jingle, Folder / fact sheet messages development, IEC/BCC materials, technical and vocational education such as Rupantaran package, WASH/Nutrition, technical expert for ASRH.
Skill and Competencies:
- At least five years substantial working experience on aforesaid thematic areas and proposal writing.
- Excellent past track records.
- Commanding in written/spoken English.
- Other legal documents if any.
Motivated and committed national and international consultants (who are eligible to work in Nepal) are requested to submit their expression of interest with expected compensation. Only shortlisted individuals/organizations will be contacted for further discussion. Applications should be forwarded either by the post to ADRA Nepal P.O. Box 4481, Kathmandu or by email to email@example.com by 31 May 2019 before 15:00 hrs.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.