Expiry Date: 10 June 2019
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian agency that seeks to identify and address social distortions and deprivation in developing countries. Through its international network ADRA, works in more than 130 countries with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action. ADRA has been active in Nepal since 1987 with a successful portfolio of Health, Disaster Risk Management, Agriculture and Education Program serving to the unreached population in the remotest villages of Nepal.
The purpose of this call is to assess capacity of NGOs in the district and the province for the Emergency Response and Recovery Program so that standby agreement between selected NGOs and ADRA can be signed to activate during the emergency affected any kind of disasters those are beyond the capacity of local communities. Therefore, ADRA requests all potential NGOs to submit EoIs those can meet the criteria mentioned below from Jhapa, Morang, Parsa, Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, Nuwakot, Sindhupalchok, Gorkha, kaski, Pyuthan, Rupandehi Districts.
Requirements and experiences:
- Experience in emergency response and early recovery program
- Have in-house HR capacity to respond any kind of disaster in the district
- Expertise in Emergency WASH, Food, Health, Shelter, Gender and Protection
- Minimum commitment of 2 weeks (up to 12 weeks) per deployment.
- Professionally qualified with work experience in fast-paced and low resource environment with a national/international organization.
Documents to be submitted along with the proposal:
- Proposal (Financial proposal not required)
- A certified true copy of its current Registration Certificate and PAN/VAT certificate
- Organizational profile including organization’s contingency plan.
The eligible NGOs registered as per Nepal Government’s rules and regulations are requested to apply for the call by 10th June 2019. The proposal can be submitted at email@example.com or drop hard copy at ADRA Nepal Country Office located at Sanepa, Lalitpur, P.O. Box 4481. The proposals received after deadline will not be considered. ADRA Nepal reserves all rights to make decision and/or cancel the assignment without any information.
ADRA Nepal, Sanepa, Lalitpur
P.O. Box. 4481
Phone Number: 5555913/14