ASRH - Adolescent and Sexual Reproductive Health Project
The project aims to develop the capacity of the service provider on adolescent sexual and reproductive health (ASRH), to strengthen, establish and certify adolescent friendly space in all health facilities, and to contribute to the achievement of Millennium Development Goals 4, 5, 6. The project is being implemented in 18 districts namely: Achham, Bajhang, Dadeldhura, Baitadi, Bajura, Dang, Pyuthan, Rolpa, Rukum, Arghakhanchi, Kapilvastu, Sunsari, Sindhuli, Rautahat, Saptari, Udaypur, Mahottari, Sarlahi
- On site and whole site training / ASRH Training
- Certification / Support to ASRH Training centers
- 13 batches of ASRH training at PMWH and Bharatpur hospital.
- Equipment support at PMWH / Bharatpur / Biratnagar / Nepalgunj / Dhangadi Regional hospital
- Certification of AFS center
Duration: 1 year, January-December, 2016