TOR for Intern/Trainee-Finance
Based in: ADRA Nepal, Central Office, Sanepa, Lalitpur
Supervisor: Finance and Admin Director
The Major Responsibilities of Intern are as follows:
Intern will be worked under the overall supervision of the Administration and Finance Director; the intern will be coached by the Finance Manager to do the following main tasks:
- Conduct Field visit to the Partner NGOs (10 partner NGOs across Nepal) of ADRA Nepal for Financial Monitoring
- Conduct Internal audit of Country Office
- Present findings to management team in the form of reports and presentation
- Support country office finance team in record keeping and regular activities
- Support Finance and Admin Director
- Internal audit of all partner NGOs (minimum 1 visit however 100% NGO may not be covered.
- Follow up all previous Observation and provide status
- Support Finance team for closure of pending audit observation.
- Review documents of country office and support FAD in developing corrective action plan.
- Support Finance team in regular work if necessary.
- Ability to handle pressure and perform audit procedure in limited supervision.
- Willingness to Travel field upto 50% Time
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skill
- CA/ACCA (full or partial qualified)
- Prior experience of conducting audit/Financial review of NGOs/INGOs
- Prior work experience of 2 years working in Chartered Accountancy Firm
- Good writing and speaking in English
- Computer skills in MS Excel, MS Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Disciplined, eager to learn new things and attention to details, yet able to keep up with tight deadlines as/ when needed.
Duration for Intern:
- Minimum 3 months (with possibility to extension for few months)
Monthly stipend – NPR 25,000.00 per month (including all benefit as per labor law)
Travel, Transportation– As per policy of ADRA Nepal