EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Vendor Enlistment for 2021/22
FIRST PUBLISHED DATE: 16 MARCH 2021
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA-NEPAL) is an international humanitarian organization. ADRA works in more than 135 countries around the world and is working in Nepal since 1987 with its Health interventions, Economic Development and Livelihood, and Disaster Risk Management activities.
In this context, ADRA Nepal is currently updating the list of suppliers for various goods and services/ works for various location in Kathmandu, Province 01, Province 02, Province 05 and Province 07. ADRA Nepal invites applications from interested and eligible suppliers, willing to supply following goods and services.
ADRA-NEPAL invites “Expression of Interest” (EoI) along with relevant services detail.
- Travel Services (Domestic and International air ticketing and Land Transportation for Kathmandu valley, Province 01, Province 02, Province 05 and Province 07.
- Office Stationery including pen drive, headphone, speaker etc.
- Printing, publication, and merchandise (ID card, business card, pen, notebook, flyer, brusher annual report, t-shirts, bags etc.)
- Office furniture (tables, chairs, rack etc.)
- IT equipment (computers, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Mobiles (smart phones)
- General maintenance (office plumbing, general electricity maintenance, furniture repair and maintenance services)
- Computer and IT Services (IT related services such as email internet server, networking and technical support on Computer, laptop, printer, and others)
- Office security (guard services)
- Insurance services (non-life; assets, vehicle, medical and accidental)
- Hotel services (meeting/workshop/seminar hall including food and technical support)
- Advertisement agencies (online and print media)
Interested companies having at least 3 years of experience with working Donor Agencies, INGOs and NGOs in providing services as listed above are invited to submit an application in an envelope or send in an email to the following address:
ADRA Nepal, Sanepa, Lalitpur
P.O. Box. 4481
Phone Number: 015455913/14
Email Address: email@example.com
All applications must be clearly marked as EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Vendor Enlistment for 2021/22
The proposals received after deadline will not be considered. ADRA Nepal reserves all rights to make decision and/or cancel the assignment without any information.
All the interested suppliers need to fill the evaluation questionnaire available at http://adranepal.org/?p=3463 and submit it to one of the above mentioned addresses, with following supporting documents no latter then 31st March 2021.
- Application letter,
- Reference letter
- Company registration,
- VAT/PAN registration,
- Tax clearance certificate FY 2076/77.
Note: If there is any information or clarification needed, please contract Mr. Rabi Rijal 015455913/14 during office hours.